Bistro Fax

A spontaenous visit to Bistro Fax, situated in a hertiage-listed building in the heart of the CBD, turned out to be a surpisingly satisfying dining experience.






The restaurant itself is located within five-star Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney and thus serves as a Modern Australian restaurant, yet the woodland coloured furnishings and comfy lounge chairs gives off a warm charm.




It was supposed to be a quick dinner and so M & I just ordered a steak each with sides included. First off, a silly photo of the complimentary sourdough bread! It was served hot and was delicious.




I ordered the Pasture Fed Tasmanian Sirloin ($36) with a side of stir fried mushrooms. The steak was absolutely delicious as each cut was done with ease and the meat was juicy with flavour. The mushrooms were an added delight as they were very generous with the amount given and was the perfect match with my steak.




M ordered the Wagyu Rump ($35), with a side of beer batter fries, which although tasted flavoursome, was not as tender as the sirloin. Nevertheless, the fries were surprisingly crunchy and so I found myself secretly scabbing some every now and then....:P 




Although we did not have a three course meal, both M & I thoroughly enjoyed our steaks and were so full but satisfied by the end. As I write this post, my craving for those wedge-like beer batter fries are hitting me. Hard.






Bistro Fax
27 O'Connell St 
SydneyNSW 2000




http://www.bistrofax.com/


Bistro Fax on Urbanspoon

Labels: ,