Torque Bar & Grill

STEAK POST ALERT!!!

I can't believe I only just found out about this place recently - mostly because it's quite close to where I live. A steakhouse within close range is always exciting news for me! Torque Bar and Grill is located next to the iconic Fraser Motorcycles lot on Parramatta road near Concord. 






The menu has so many mouth-watering dishes on offer such as Giant Torque Burgers, Chopper Combos with Steaks and Ribs, Chicken, Pasta, and Salads - great place for family dinners and hearty gatherings.



We start off with some Garlic Prawns ($14.90) which proved to be a fabulous idea as they were so delicious! 




Fresh, succulent prawns served with sour dough fingers - the seasoning was so flavoursome and it went so well with the bread! Both M & I managed to demolish the entree within minutes...it was amaze!



My choice of Rib-Eye on the Bone 350g ($34.90) was also a scrumptious delight! The meat was juicy, tender and full of flavour - just as the menu had indicated. Mushroom Sauce was an extra $2.90 however it lacked the creaminess of what I usually prefer. The chips however, were soooo crunchy and addictive. They were seasoned with chicken salt, which is always winning!



M's Eye Fillet 300g ($36.90) was a prime choice lean tenderloin steak and wasn't too bad either. Though I do remember him raving on and on about how smooth and creamy the mashed potato was :P As you can see, M also ordered Mushroom Sauce - now that I think about it, we should've just got one and shared.



Torque's website indicates that all their meats are of the highest Grade Prime Aussie beef - 120 day aged and grain fed. Additionally, all steaks are served with your choice of two: Chips or Creamy Mashed Potato and Garden Salad or Seasonal Vegetables. As you can see, we both got a combination of everything - the garden salad had a lovely tangy dressing and did I mention how awesome my chips were? :P




The atmosphere at Torque is quite unique with its bold black and red colours - a bikey sort of feel to it. Then again, it is situated next to a motorcycle lot...




On the whole, I really enjoyed my meal here! The service was very attentive, the food came out fast and the steaks were great! Price wise, it's quite similar to Outback Steakhouse I guess - not exactly cheap but won't break the bank either. Will definitely come back here again with friends to try out the ribs perhaps and some of the other starters on the menu, as the prawns were very memorable. 




Torque Bar & Grill
153-165 Parramatta Road
North Strathfield NSW 2137
1300 688 600

http://www.torquebarandgrill.com.au/



Torque Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

Labels: